A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Florens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Florens, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Florens, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Florens graduated from Universidad Anahuac, Huixquilucan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Florens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian G Florens MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Adrian G. Florens practice?
- Dr. Adrian Florens has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrian Florens practices Pediatrics near Coral Gables, FL.
See Coral Gables Pediatricians.