A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Fontanetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Fontanetta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fontanetta
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fontanetta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Fontanetta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fontanetta graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Fontanetta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Philip Fontanetta MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adrian P. Fontanetta practice?
- Dr. Adrian Fontanetta has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrian Fontanetta practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Surgeons.