A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Fontanetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Fontanetta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Fontanetta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fontanetta graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Fontanetta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fontanetta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adrian P. Fontanetta practice?
Dr. Adrian Fontanetta practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Orthopedic Surgeons.