Overall Review

October 21st, 2015
He literally saved my life
In 2011 I met Dr. Greenstein to see what could be done with this abdominal pain that I had. I had been waiting for an answer from several doctors and they didn't have one for me. Dr. Greenstein told me I had a very aggressive case of UC and that I needed to be operated on ASAP. Thankfully he knew what the severity of my condition was because I later found out that I was 14 days (approx.) from passing away. I was 19 when this all happened. I went through with the j-pouch operation and I was back to being myself soon after the last operation. Almost 5 years later I am healthy and haven't had any symptoms of a flare up or issues with the pouch. I am forever grateful to Dr. Greenstein.

March 4th, 2013
Skiled/Talented surgeon, great man
Dr. Greenstein performed my 3 J Pouch surgeries in 97-98, and repaired my hernia in 99. I was extremely sick and scared, and Dr. Greenstein's calm, patient and reassuring way of interacting with me meant a lot. He was always there for my questions, and smoothly handled my post op bout of dehydration. I not only appreciated his talent and skill as a surgeon, but his down to earth manner. Later on, he diagnosed my Pouchitis, and has since inspired me to be an educated Pouchitis patient, and to gain knowledge into this common side effect of my surgeries. Simply put, this man literally saved my life.

October 17th, 2012
One of the best.
First off Dr. Adrian Greenstein is a man and not a woman as stated on this site. He was just wonderful to my son and all he's been through. Two major surgeries and he was there every morning to check on him and even on the weekend. Just an excellent surgeon who goes out of his way and has seen it all and knows what he is doing. he works along with his son and that works out nicely too. Office is run very well.

June 15th, 2012
along with his son, also an excellent surgeon, he saved my life
Often works with his son who is also an excellent laproscopic surgeon. Diagnosed a life threatening condition other docs missed and saved my life in a procedure that only required 3 days hospitalization. Highly recommend him and his son.

May 4th, 2009
Dr. Greenstein is a world class surgeon. I had a J pouch procedure which completely changed my life. No more UC!Thank you Dr. Greenstein.

July 27th, 2008
Amazing Surgeon
I had a small bowel resection by Dr. Greenstein in 2005... he is a top class doc. He has the old-school bed side manor with an impressive amount of experience. He takes plenty of time with you...answers all of your questions. Don't let his age deter you.. he is great!