A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Gruszko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Gruszko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Gruszko, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruszko graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gruszko has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gruszko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adrian D. Gruszko practice?
Dr. Adrian Gruszko practices Pediatrics near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pawling, NY and Kingston, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Pediatricians.