Dr. Adrian Hamburger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

July 7th, 2014
Spondylolisthesis
I've been seeing Dr. Hamburger for 2 yrs for my spondylolisthesis and spinal stenosis. He is very kind, and compassionate. He is very knowledgeable and confident doctor. He has been treating me with injections that did help relieve the pain some. Unfortunately, it has gotten to the point of quality of life...the pain has worsened. He was most gracious to send me to an orthopedic surgeon at Yale for a second opinion per my request. Thank you for helping me and most importantly, listening to me...you are wonderful!

November 19th, 2011
Emergency
My doctor called and requested an urgent visit - I have been suffering from some of the worst back pain in a long time (and I have struggled with back pain since high school). He fit me in during his lunch hour, spent close to an hour with me - was very patient, reviewed all 4 (!) of my CDs with MRIs, CTs - answered all of my questions. He scheduled me for an injection the next day... It has been 2 months now, and I still can't believe how much better I feel - I was able to rake leaves for 3 hours yesterday! I am so thankful to have met this doctor.

October 25th, 2011
I have lived a long time with pain so I went in with my doubts. I was immediately disarmed by Dr. Hamburger's sensitivity and intelligence. He did a thorough evaluation and really got to know me. The injections he did for my back pain were done so well that I wasn't even sore after the procedure (which is a first for me!). He improved my pain so much. Thank you Dr. Hamburger!

June 25th, 2011
He cares
He figured out my problem - my previous doctors told me to learn to live with it (after 3 failed surgeries). Dr. Hamburger took his time, communicated with my other doctors, and has now helped me immensely. I played golf for the first time in 4 years - thanks to his treatment.

August 9th, 2010
Pain Management 2006
After incredible pain for one month went to Dr Adrian Hamburger for an injection. After 4 years I am still doing fine. Dr Hamburger is the most caring doctor I seen in an long time. Best wishes for his future.

December 14th, 2008
Phenomenal
Figured out my problem after 5 doctors couldn't, and has helped me get my life back on track.