Learn more about Dr. Adrian Hazbun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Hazbun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Hazbun, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hazbun graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hazbun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hazbun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adrian F. Hazbun practice?
Dr. Adrian Hazbun practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Leola, PA and Quarryville, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.