Learn more about Dr. Adrian Hazbun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Hazbun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hazbun
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hazbun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Hazbun, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hazbun graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hazbun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Farris Hazbun MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adrian F. Hazbun practice?
- Dr. Adrian Hazbun has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adrian Hazbun practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Leola, PA and Quarryville, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.