Learn more about Dr. Adrian Hazbun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Hazbun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hazbun
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hazbun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Hazbun, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hazbun graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hazbun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Farris Hazbun MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adrian F. Hazbun practice?
- Dr. Adrian Hazbun has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adrian Hazbun practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Leola, PA and Quarryville, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.