A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Jachens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jachens
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jachens Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jachens graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Jachens has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian W Jachens MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Adrian W. Jachens practice?
- Dr. Adrian Jachens has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrian Jachens practices Ophthalmology near East Hanover, NJ.
See East Hanover Ophthalmologists.