A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Jachens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jachens
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jachens Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jachens graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Jachens has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian W Jachens MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Adrian W. Jachens practice?
- Dr. Adrian Jachens has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrian Jachens practices Ophthalmology near East Hanover, NJ.
See East Hanover Ophthalmologists.