Great, Great, Great Doctor. Would recommend to everyone with back pain. show details Great, Great, Great Doctor. Would recommend to everyone with back pain.
by Shawn Slawson on May 30th, 2015

Dr. Jackson is an amazing doctor. I have had back pain for 8 years. I finally got to meet Dr. Jackson, and he listened, reviewed, and told me all of my options. I have never met a more down to earth Dr who explained things the way he did. He made everything understandable, and gave me my options. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Jackson to everyone I know, and to people I don't know. Great doctor all around, and knows what he is talking about.

by Timothy Corn on Nov 19th, 2014

I experienced a work injury to my neck that took me from tingling in my arm to an ongoing pain that I was unable to endure. I wanted to fix it but I was afraid to have surgery due to rumors and stories I heard. Dr. Jackson assured me everything would be fine with surgery and that my pain and discomfort would likely cease. I felt immediate relief following surgery. Three months later, I feel great and have been totally released. I feel like I have my life back. The staff were all very professional and supportive. I would personally recommend Premier Spine Care to anyone!!

Back Surgery Review show details Back Surgery Review
by Kathy B on Jul 30th, 2014

Doctor took as much time as necessary to listen to me; he asked many questions to pinpoint my issue and had specific MRI done as well as a block done on suspected disc to be sure where the problem was prior to surgery. Doctor is empathic and concerned in easing my pain. Surgery was very successful and I would highly recommend this doctor and will return to him if necessary.

Best Decision I Made show details Best Decision I Made
by Julia S. on Apr 11th, 2014

Before I found Dr. Jackson at Premier Spine Care, I had been suffering from two herniated disks for almost two years. The pain was excruciating and constant. I had severe lower back and sciatic pain, and was unable to do anything - sit, stand, walk, sleep, etc. I tried everything I could think of to help manage the pain: acupuncture, chiropractic therapy, lumbar injections, pain killers... Nothing worked, and I was feeling extremely discouraged. Dr. Jackson and his associates were very helpful and compassionate, and did their best to make me well informed of my options without making me feel pressured to have surgery. Since having the spinal decompression surgery, my pain has disappeared almost completely and my condition is improving every day. I experienced almost 100% relief since the very day I got out of surgery, and at only 3 months out I feel completely pain free. I am grateful every day that I had that surgery, and feel more energetic and healthy than I even thought was possible. If you are having similar problems and can't seem to find anything that helps, I highly recommend going to see Dr. Jackson at Premier Spine Care.

I'm a tough one to give a good review about a doctor show details I'm a tough one to give a good review about a doctor
by Frank C on Mar 28th, 2014

First of all, I'm tough on doctors because of my fear of them. Had it since I was a child. I was recommended to Dr Jackson due to a Work Comp situation which you notoriously hear nightmares about. I can tell you that my Work Comp situation has definitely been a nightmare from the insurers side. The incompetency of the group is beyond belief. So I was apprehensive as to the doctors even more. I want to let everyone know who is afraid of having someone work on their back, that I couldn't imagine having a better experience anywhere else. There are many doctors closer to my home than Dr Jackson (44 miles round trip), but I would drive 100 miles to use him and his staff. The entire experience has been as good as it could have been. From the scheduling, return phone calls, reminder calls, waiting times, friendliness of employees, to the overall office experience, I couldn't have asked for better. Dr Jackson has to be one of the kindest, most comforting and knowledgeable doctors there is. He understood my fears but most of all, understood my problems. His assistant Derrick, is quite remarkable too, and the rest of his medical staff follows suit to them. I ended up having lower back surgery. It's something so many people put off or fear. All I can say is, rather than suffer or to be afraid, go see Dr Jackson with an open mind and I don't think you will regret for a second that you went to see him. I didn't put my complete last name, but if you ask him who Frank C is he will know. I would be happy for him to give you my number if you would like to chat. Learn to enjoy your life, go see him.

Amazing Relief after Two Level Fusion show details Amazing Relief after Two Level Fusion
by Terence M. on Feb 25th, 2014

Dr. Jackson' bedside manner is 2nd to None! But, even better than his friendly, calming demeanor to put a patient at ease prior to a major cervical surgery -- is his expertise with my Two Level Cervical Fusion. Within hours after waking up from surgery, my hands, arms and previous pain was gone, but even more important than the relief of pain was the fact that I could use my thumbs again without dropping things and my thumbs/hands no longer felt "asleep". I give Dr. Jackson 5 out of 4 Stars - an A -- for his professional approach to my surgery and his office staff were all great too - a Great overall Dr's office!!

My Experience show details My Experience
by Nancy Brenner on Jan 7th, 2014

I returned to the office of Premier Spine Care as they had done back surgery for my daughter and husband. All of our experience with them has been great. The results for all 3 of us has been a blessing. I felt comfortable with Dr Jackson and trusted him with my care. As of today I know longer have neck pain or discomfort and would recommend having the surgery if they feel it is neccessary.

Blown Disk show details Blown Disk
by James A.Cain Jr. on Nov 26th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Jackson, best decision I could ever make.Dr, Jackson and his PA Derek were precise and on the money with my diagnosis. I was asked what my goals from this surgery were. I told them to get back to the best condition possible and get back to work. The precedur e was explained to me in great detail by Dr.Jackson.He stated to me if Ilistened to him in what do after surgery, I would have full recovery.I walked into to see Dr. Jackson with pain rate of 10 and dragging my right leg.Today ,three months after surgery, I have no pain , no numbness and back at work after six weeks at full duty, I recommend Dr,Jackson and Derek to anyone who wants to get back to there old self. All you need is the determination to get well and let Dr.Jackson perform his expertise and listen to them.I can't put in words my gratitude to Dr.Jackson and his staff for good health.

Business Agent show details Business Agent
by Stephen White on Aug 29th, 2013

After a severe rupture in my L4 and a trip to the emergency room I was referred to Dr. Jackson. My symptoms were extreme pain in the lower leg and "drop foot" I underwent surgery one week later and I am now 90 days post surgery and I have zero pain and I am back to doing all the activities I enjoy including running and physical activity.

Successful Back Surgery show details Successful Back Surgery
by Cheryl C. on Aug 12th, 2013

Dr. Adrian Jackson saw me as a patient and correctly diagnosed my back problem. I then had lumbar decompression surgery at L4/L5. The surgery was successful.

A for Dr. Jackson show details A for Dr. Jackson
by Monique on Jul 29th, 2013

Dr. Jackson gets an A in my book. I suffered a disc herniation in 2011. I wanted to go the conservative route and he supported my decision. Although he's a surgeon, never did I feel pressured to undergo surgery. In 2013, my body told me it was time and he supported me in that decision. Following surgery, there were ups and downs, but nothing I wasn't warned about. I continue to experience feelings of discomfort, but the pain has subsided and I understand that it's a process, as nerves and muscles have their own mind. Nevertheless, I am now released, but Dr. Jackson has left the door wide open with any questions or concerns I may have. Never in my life has a physician communicated with me in the way Dr. Jackson has. It's evident that his patients are a priority. I could go on and on, yet never say enough. Once, he called me back and even left his cell phone number, just in case I had any questions prior to surgery. Talk about bedside manner!

SURGERY FOR HERNIATED DISC show details SURGERY FOR HERNIATED DISC
by Melissa Evans on Jun 10th, 2013

I have this doctors office along with my physical therapist to thank for my return to normal activities after injurying my neck. They explained every detail in terms that I could understand and answered all my questions. I was very hestitant to proceed with surgery, but now am very glad that I did. The service at the hospital and the doctors office was over any expectation I could have had. I appreciate their knowledge and their expertise reassured me as I went through with the surgery.

Jun 15th, 2012

Exceptional in every way!

Jul 25th, 2011

I am a complicated case for anyone to take care of. I was having excruciating pain 7 weeks post op but was taken off my reactive arthritis meds to have the surgery which is a big no no!!. His PA accused me of trying to milk the workmans comp system. So if you have other health problems instead of just herniated disks, think twice.

Superior quality show details Superior quality
May 25th, 2011

Dr. Jackson really listens to the patient, and asks relevant questions. He uses all diagnostic tools necessary to get the information he needs. He is VERY easy to talk to. Highly recommend!

L5/S1 Microdiscectomy show details L5/S1 Microdiscectomy
Jan 17th, 2011

Dr. Jackson was professional, personable, polite, honest and straight forward, and did a great job on my back. I am not your typical patient - I'll watch the surgery on youtube 100times, want to know EVERY detail of what is being done, and extensively researched all orthopedic and neurosurgeons in the area. Dr. Jackson exceeded my expectations. He took the time to answer all of my (many) questions (without talking down to you). His staff team is AWESOME - great assistant(Derek). I had surgery done @Heartland - nice place - very clean, well staffed/professional nurses, and great food! :) I am 1.5 wks post-op and doing great. Thank you Dr. Jackson for giving me my life back! ~james schaefer

Professional and Personable show details Professional and Personable
by Robin Garcia Oswald on Jun 30th, 2010

I went to see Dr Jackson for a second opinion and was very pleased with the experience. The office space is cleam and spacious, the front desk staff was courteous, my waiting time was short and Dr J. was professional and able to explain my medical situation to me in terms easy to understand. He did not seem rushed during our discussion and gave me time to ask and have my questioned answered. I would rate him a top doc in Kansas.