A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Landry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Landry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Landry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Landry graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Landry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian P Landry MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adrian P. Landry practice?
- Dr. Adrian Landry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adrian Landry practices Internal Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Charles, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists.