A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Lawrence is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Lawrence, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Lawrence has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Christopher Lawrence MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adrian C. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Adrian Lawrence has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adrian Lawrence practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Sacramento Internists, Sacramento Critical Care Practitioners, and Sacramento Pulmonologists.