Anesthesiologist (pain control), Internists, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)
Video profile
Central Sacramento
Pulmonary Medicine Associates
77 Cadillac Dr
Ste 210
Sacramento, CA 95825
916-325-1040
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  Dotors appointment  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2011

Today I went to a doctors appointment at the 77 Cadillac Dr Ste 210 office with my mother and brother who is handicap, the appointment was for my bother at 10:30. We showed up 45 minutes early to make sure we didnt miss his appointment. The nurse takes us into the exam room and does her job great! The doctor on the other hand was the complete opposite of the nurse trouble! We sat in the exam room until 11:45 waiting for Dr Adrian Lawrence to come and see my brother. At that time we decided to leave because we thought it was ridiculous to be waiting for an hour and 15 minutes. They didnt even have come out and they say anything to us. This is the first time we go to see this doctor and believe me it was a very bad experience. Lousy!

|  show details
Aug 7th, 2011

best doctor I have seen for ages

|  Rude, Condescending, and Wrong!  |  show details
by Kristen E on Jul 6th, 2009

Dr. Lawrence is one of the pulmonologists who rounds on patients in the ICU at Sutter Hospital in Midtown. My dad was hospitalized there for over a month after going into septic shock and was on a ventilator. Most of the time we worked with Dr. Yee, who was excellent. Dr. Lawrence rounded on him one day, completely changed Dr. Yee's orders, was snide about Dr. Yee's expertise, and was short and condescending to me during a very difficult time for our family. He wanted to put a stomach feeding tube in my dad without performing an evaluation to see if he was ready to swallow food on his own, which Dr. Yee did when he returned and he passed. He didn't need the stomach tube. I requested that Dr. Lawrence authorize a new neurological consult since my dad's condition improved and he declined it, saying that it wasn't medically necessary. I began crying because his attitude was so awful and my father was very ill at that point. I had to leave the room because I found it so difficult to interact with him. When I came back in, he snapped at me in a very rude tone, "Are you feeling better now?" It felt as though I was talking to a teenage girl and not a doctor. Dr. Yee requested the neurological consult on his return the following week. In short, Dr. Lawrence was a nightmare and I avoided interaction with him while he is on duty. He had no ability to deal with patients and his proposed course of action proved to be unnecessary. Our family is considering filing a complaint with the medical board for his lack of professional conduct.