A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Legaspi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Legaspi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Legaspi graduated from Escuela Medico Militar, Mexico. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Legaspi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Legaspi MD is a male Oncologist , has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Adrian Legaspi practice?
- Dr. Adrian Legaspi has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrian Legaspi practices Surgery and Medical Oncology near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Surgeons and Hialeah Oncologists.