Dr. Adrian Legaspi MD Patient Reviews

June 14th, 2016
Excellent surgeon and oncologist. He actually explains everything and welcomes your question.

August 18th, 2015
Excellent Surgeon
Dr Legaspi opero a mi esposa del colon y ami de un cancer en la tiroides, excelente trabajo gran Cirujano oncologo, Lo unico negativo es que esta en Palmetto Hospital pero es un gran cirujano y su partner la Dra Vanita hacen un excelente equipo ,

June 9th, 2015
Disappointed patient
saw this doctor 3 weeks and 5 days ago. I went to see him because I trusted the reviews. He was very professional and knowledgeable, but He has not call me back to inform me about my test results . He told me that he will inform me if I needed further testing or not to clarify my diagnosis. I called his office and nobody knows why he has not call me back. They promised me that they will call me back . They have not done it yet. It has been 3 weeks and 5 days now without knowing my test results, seems they don't care about follow up. I will not return to this office.

January 16th, 2015
Opero a mi padre de un enorme tumor (Lipo sarcoma) y le estamos eternamente agradecidos por salvale la vida. Excelente cirujano y una persona excepcional.

May 1st, 2014
OMG... Had my surgery 24 years ago when I was only 19 scared, confused and alone. I was refered to Dr. Legaspi and I can honestly say that he exceeded in every aspect of being a caring doctor, I still remember how scared I was having surgery and Dr. Legaspi sensing my fear, turned to me and said ....don't be afraid, I promise you will be fine and I also promise when you open your eyes after surgery I will be right there!! Yes he was, and that's a memory that has stayed with me throughout the years and have never again encountered an angel doctor!!

November 29th, 2011
EXCELLENT
ACCURATE, CARING, PROFESSIONAL IN ALLONE OF THE BEST IN MOUNT SINAI

October 12th, 2011
Dr. Legaspi is the BEST. Very caring ,he's in the right specialty. I surely would recomend him.

January 27th, 2011
the care of Jose Machado
Our family would like to express our heartfelt appreciation and gratitude to Dr. Adrian Legaspi and his staff for the outstanding level of knowledge, skills, professionalism, kindness and compassion exhibited in the care of my grandfather, Jose Orlando Machado, during his visits to the doctors office and his recent hospitalization at Mount Sinai Hospital. The sensitivity and support of the fine staff has helped us tremendously through a very difficult time. Please express our appreciation to everyone who has worked with my grandfather and have made possible his recovery.Special thanks to:Dr. LegaspiAndTaimy (she is an appointment office clerk)