A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Letz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Letz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Letz, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Letz graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Letz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian G Letz MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adrian G. Letz practice?
- Dr. Adrian Letz has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrian Letz practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Allergists and Anchorage Internists.