A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Letz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Letz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Letz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Letz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Letz, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Letz graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Letz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian G Letz MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adrian G. Letz practice?
- Dr. Adrian Letz has 1 office location.
- Dr. Adrian Letz practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Live Oak, TX.