A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Letz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Letz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Letz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Letz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Letz, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Letz graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Letz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian G Letz MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adrian G. Letz practice?
- Dr. Adrian Letz has 1 office location.
- Dr. Adrian Letz practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Live Oak, TX.