A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Lo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Lo, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Lo, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Body Sculpting
- Breast Augmentation -transaxillary
- Breast Revision
- Cosmetic Surgery Aesthetic Procedures
- Facelift Rhytidoplasty
- Facial Implants
- Forehead Lift
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Lower Body Lift
- Male Gynecomastia
- Nose Job Rhinoplasty
- Tummy Tucks
- Ultrasonic Liposuction
- Upper and Lower Eyelid Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lo graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- AmSoc of Plastic&ReconstSurger
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian King Lo MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adrian K. Lo practice?
- Dr. Adrian Lo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adrian Lo practices Plastic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Philadelphia Plastic Surgeons.