Dr. Adrian Lo MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Marlton, NJ

4.7

May 15th, 2017
Great service
Great service and procedure.

April 4th, 2017
I am so thrilled with my results
VERY HAPPY!! I traveled far and met with Dr Lo and knew right away he was my doctor. I am so thrilled with my results. The staff and Dr Lo were wonderful. I couldn’t be more happy. Thank you Dr. Lo.

April 3rd, 2017
FANTASTIC experience
FANTASTIC experience, I couldn’t ask for better. Love the results!

March 25th, 2017
Dr lo is very professional & had so much knowledge
Dr lo is very professional & had so much knowledge regarding my procedure. Im overall very pleased with my results.

March 25th, 2017
I am so grateful to dr lo and his friendly staff
After nursing 3 kids it left my breast deflated. I throughly researched dr lo and heard only amazing things. I am more then satisfied with my breast implants that dr lo gave me. I now feel like a women again. I am so grateful to dr lo and his friendly staff for making my experience life changing.

March 22nd, 2017
Amazing provider and staff
Amazing provider and staff...patient with me and all of my anxieties...drive from Lancaster to see him.

March 18th, 2017
Dr. Lo and his staff are all warm and friendly
I have nothing but the best to say about Dr. Lo and his staff. They are all warm and friendly, and make you feel welcome from your first visit. Dr. Lo spent lots of time with me answering any questions I had, and no question is too small. I would definitely recommend him!

March 16th, 2017
Incredible experience! Would do it again!!
After researching local surgeon's in the area, I decided to go with Dr. Adrian Lo for my breast augmentation surgery. I knew as soon as I had my consultation that I not only trusted his opinion, but I knew I was in great hands. We had discussed and tried on some different sizes to accommodate my body and I knew I was ready to sign the dotted line! Dr. Lo is right to the point, he knew what I was looking for and listened to all of my concerns. I never felt rushed or pressured. Dr. Lo is a no nonsense guy- and I really liked that! I decided to go with the silicone gel implants and my only regret is that I didn't do this sooner! I am now 2 weeks post-op and had a smooth and speedy recovery. I was previously a 34 B (kind of saggy) and just wanted more fullness and less droopiness. I am now a 34D and whoa, they are amazing! I was nervous about getting back to work, the pain post-op, and how the armpit incision would feel after. I was back to work in 5 days, pain was gone after 2-3 days and my incisions look fantastic! They are small armpit incisions (which leave my breasts completely scarless!!!). I am now fully functional at 2 weeks and I love my new breasts! They are falling into place perfectly. I feel like Dr. Lo really listened to me, and really understood the look I wanted to achieve. I thought the only way I was going to be able to get the look I wanted was through a breast lift and an implant and Dr. Lo was able to do it with an implant only (WOW!) . I was so pleasantly surprised! His office staff, Tammi, Mildred, and Jami, are amazing as well! They made me feel super comfortable and walked me through every step of the way. Seriously, after being on the fence for so long about having a breast augmentation, I'm glad I went with Dr. Lo. I would go back in a heartbeat. (Not to mention I now have the cleavage I've always wanted even without a bra!!!) Thank you Dr. Lo!

March 6th, 2017
I am very pleased with the outcome
I have always wanted a breast augmentation for years but was nervous on who to use. I came across Dr. Lo while browsing thru the news about his procedure. Reached out and got the information from Dr.Lo himself. Scheduled a consultation and now I am very pleased with the outcome.

March 6th, 2017
I have been very happy
I have been very happy with the process and my results.

January 27th, 2017
My experience was outstanding
My experience was outstanding, I simply could not be happier with my results!

January 7th, 2017
Doctor adrien lo is wonderful
Doctor adrien lo is wonderful and i have already recommended hom to my several family members and friends.