Awesome service show details Awesome service
by Katelyn Smith on Aug 18th, 2015

Awesome service nice staff.

Dr. Lo is amazing show details Dr. Lo is amazing
by Andrea on Aug 13th, 2015

Dr. Lo is amazing, I have recommend him to all my friends. I want say thank you to all the staff you guys are amazing. keep up the good work!,,,,

Everything is good show details Everything is good
by Marina Khrushcheva on Jul 28th, 2015

Everything is simply good.

I really had a great experience show details I really had a great experience
by Crystal Watley on Jul 21st, 2015

I really had a great experience here and will recommend Dr. Lo and his staff to everyone I know.

I'm very pleased show details I'm very pleased
by Lindsey on Jul 21st, 2015

I'm very pleased with my results.

Very careful show details Very careful
by Devin on Jul 21st, 2015

Very careful and informative Dr.

Made me feel 100 percent a woman again show details Made me feel 100 percent a woman again
by Valerie on Jul 21st, 2015

Dr. Adrian Lo has made me feel 100 percent a woman again! I am ecstatic and speechless there is no way to thank him enough and people comment that I look amazing!

I had a breast augmentation in 2012 with excellent results show details I had a breast augmentation in 2012 with excellent results
by Victoria Cechvala on Jul 14th, 2015

I had a breast augmentation in 2012 with excellent results! I couldn’t be happier with how natural they look. I’m starting with botox and am very excited to see my results!

I love that I got it show details I love that I got it
by Lauren on Jul 11th, 2015

Female breast aug, Dr lo and his amazing staff are truly the best in the entire philly area and I am a woman who does her research. I had zero pain or discomfort and healed so quickly I was back seeing my own patients just days later. I love that I got it.

Dr was great show details Dr was great
by RASHEEDA THOMAS on Jul 1st, 2015

Dr explained everything step by step.

Natural results show details Natural results
by mj on Jul 1st, 2015

Natural results, Thanks to you all.

Staff is great and very professional show details Staff is great and very professional
by Monicka Calloway on Jun 30th, 2015

Staff is great and very professional Would recommend to everyone.

I love my results show details I love my results
by Rebecca on Jun 29th, 2015

Dr. Lo, Gina, and Mildred were wonderful throughout the whole process. I love my results and would highly recommend them.

I highly recommend Dr. Lo and his team show details I highly recommend Dr. Lo and his team
by chantel on Jun 16th, 2015

Dr. Lo and his team are very friendly and always extremely helpful addressing all my concerns. I am very satisfied with the results of my surgery and the healing process was very easy. He is very talented. I highly recommend Dr. Lo and his team.

I would highly recommend Dr Lo show details I would highly recommend Dr Lo
by Sonya a on Jun 12th, 2015

I am a 47 year old women that had a breast reduction. Dr Lo was extremely detailed and thorough. I felt comfortable and would highly refer Dr Lo to anyone considering this procedure. I would highly recommend Dr Lo for the breast reduction procedure.

very good experience show details very good experience
by kate dabirsiaghi on Jun 12th, 2015

Very good experience overall.

Service was great show details Service was great
by Charlie on Jun 11th, 2015

Service was great. Nice staff and Dr.

Eye great result show details Eye great result
by mary ellen on Jun 2nd, 2015

Botox on eye great result

Amazing Experience show details Amazing Experience
by Maylynn Ambrose on Jun 2nd, 2015

Amazing Experience! Dr. Lo is top Doc and his staff are wonderful. I would not go anywhere else!

He is above your expectation show details He is above your expectation
by NM on May 26th, 2015

Dr. Lo is amazingly awesome, the staff & crew are lovely. I am satisfied & happy with the out come of my breast augmentation & tummy tuck, I'm a 39 yrs old woman who got it done finally & it's perfect. Highly recommend Dr. Lo, 5 star rating, he is above your expectation.

Lo had great care show details Lo had great care
by SR on May 25th, 2015

Lo had great care loved all the staff Dr Lo took all the time I needed very happy.

Breast augmentation surgery was the best thing show details Breast augmentation surgery was the best thing
by Debbie on May 5th, 2015

Breast augmentation surgery was the best thing I ever did for myself. I feel like a complete woman now physically and as a mother of 4 it was time for me to take of ME again with the support of my family!

I was very impressed show details I was very impressed
by cr on May 4th, 2015

I am a 32 yr old female who had a labiaplasty procedure. My overall experience was better than I could’ve imagined. Dr Lo and his staff made me feel so comfortable the day of surgery. He also called me that night to make sure I was ok. I was very impressed.

56 yo for volume show details 56 yo for volume
by mary lucas on May 2nd, 2015

56 yo for volume and juvaderm

The staff is amazing show details The staff is amazing
by Yanessa on May 1st, 2015

The staff is amazing! They are honest sincere and passionate about what they do! I couldn't ask for a better experince. As for my results I feel and look amazing. They made sure I got exactly what is perfect for me. Thank you Dr. Lo and Staff so much.

I have been very happy with my body show details I have been very happy with my body
by Dana Love on May 1st, 2015

As a 26 year old Asian female I have been very happy with my body except my flat chest. Dr.Lo, Gina and Meldrid and the rest of the staff worked wonders to help me embrace my feminene side!

Very pleased with results show details Very pleased with results
by v.r on May 1st, 2015

35 year old woman, breast augmentation. Very pleased with results.

Silicon breast augmentation show details Silicon breast augmentation
by GMLD on Apr 29th, 2015

Silicon breast augmentation 24 years of age female.

Dr.Lo and staff & crew are amazing show details Dr.Lo and staff & crew are amazing
by NM on Apr 29th, 2015

Dr.Lo and staff & crew are amazing, I am very satisfied with the out come of my breast augmentation & tummy tuck. 5 star rating.

I love the staff here show details I love the staff here
by RL on Apr 28th, 2015

I love the staff here and they make you feel so welcomed!!!! Dr. Lo will answer all your questions and make you feel comfortable. I'm a 35 year old woman that received a breast augmentation with saline. I love my new girls!!!!!!

My results are awesome show details My results are awesome
by Anthony L on Apr 28th, 2015

Dr. Lo and staff are excellent , I'm a 36 yr old male who had gyno surgery. My results are awesome.

I chose Dr. Adrian Lo to do my surgery show details I chose Dr. Adrian Lo to do my surgery
by Emma Giusti on Apr 27th, 2015

I chose Dr. Adrian Lo to do my surgery. He came highly recommended.

Dr. Lo is fantastic show details Dr. Lo is fantastic
by Adrian Lo on Apr 27th, 2015

Dr. Lo is fantastic! He took plenty of time to answer all my questions, as well as my fiance's questions. It could not have been easier to schedule my initial appointment, and all the follow up visits as well. The office staff is wonderful too.

Happy with my results! show details Happy with my results!
by Brittany Wilson on Apr 1st, 2015

I got my ears done and i am really happy with my results!

I love Dr Lo show details I love Dr Lo
by Michelle T on Apr 1st, 2015

I love Dr Lo I think he is the best.. I am gonna tell everyone to come and make an appointment so they can look as good as me.

One of the best decisions show details One of the best decisions
by Natalie M on Mar 31st, 2015

I am a 35 year old female who had a breast lift and augmentation with silicone gel implants. After losing volume and having loose skin from pregnancy and breast feeding, I decided to choose surgery I can honestly say it was one of the best decisions.

Actually cares about patient show details Actually cares about patient
by stephanie t on Mar 26th, 2015

Honestly, a wonderful thing to have a doctor who actually cares about patient.

Not like the typical doctor show details Not like the typical doctor
by michelle pineiro on Mar 25th, 2015

Not like the typical doctor. He truly cares about a patient.

It was very good show details It was very good
by ronald dubree on Mar 24th, 2015

It was very good. Dr. and staff very respectful

Very pleased with my outcome show details Very pleased with my outcome
by Thomas Charnock on Mar 24th, 2015

Very pleased with my outcome and would highly recommend Dr. Lo . I had liposuction of neck and chest. I love the results.

I love my new jawline show details I love my new jawline
by Barbara DiPatri on Mar 24th, 2015

I love my new jawline and eyelid and face lift...it gave me more confidence and i feel great about my new image...i am not ashamed to wear my hair up..i feel amazing...ad would recommended Dr lo to anyone considering plastic surgery.

Dr. Lo listened to all of my concerns show details Dr. Lo listened to all of my concerns
by EKA on Mar 19th, 2015

I had a breast augmentation and am thrilled with the result! Dr. Lo listened to all of my concerns and made me feel very comfortable leading up to my surgery. I love love love the result and have sent my mother for a consultation.

Everything was wonderful show details Everything was wonderful
by Michael B on Mar 19th, 2015

Everything was wonderful. Extremely happy with my results and the staff at the office.....couldn't ask for anything more :-)

Dr. Lo and his staff are awesome show details Dr. Lo and his staff are awesome
by crystal smith on Mar 19th, 2015

Dr. Lo and his staff are awesome! I had a breast augmentation and I am beyond satisfied with my results!!!! My breast are beautiful and my confidence has sky rocketed. I would use Dr. Lo again! Did I mention how awesome the staff is!

I love love love the result show details I love love love the result
by Erin A on Mar 18th, 2015

I had a breast augmentation and I love love love the result! Dr. Lo listened to my concerns and gave me exactly what I wanted!!

Nothing negative show details Nothing negative
by theresa gallagher on Mar 17th, 2015

Nothing negative at all 100% in all areas.

Dr Lo is an exceptional surgeon show details Dr Lo is an exceptional surgeon
by Jennifer Traficanti on Mar 6th, 2015

Dr Lo is an exceptional surgeon who is talented, committed to providing detailed information in a clear manner and also has a great sense of humor! I am so happy that I trusted him with my breast implant surgery as I look like I could only have dreamed of.

I feel that Dr.Lo and his Staff Mildred and Gina were very professional . show details I feel that Dr.Lo and his Staff Mildred and Gina were very professional .
by Noelle on Feb 7th, 2015

I feel that Dr.Lo and his Staff Mildred and Gina were very professional . They answered all my questions and took the time to help me feel very comfortable. I am a transgender and it was important to me to feel safe and making the right decision for me.

I had a great experience with Dr. Lo. show details I had a great experience with Dr. Lo.
by Matt on Feb 7th, 2015

I am a male that had gynecomastia surgery. I had a great experience with Dr. Lo and his office staff. Everyone here were very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. I'm so happy that I had this surgery done and am very happy with the results.

Excellent surgery show details Excellent surgery
by sonya on Feb 6th, 2015

Excellent surgery results . . . . .

I feel so comfortable show details I feel so comfortable
by Casey Rembert on Feb 5th, 2015

I feel so comfortable with Dr.Lo he is amazing. I had a tummy tuck and my results are wonderful. I would recommend him to everyone.

So glad we met ! show details So glad we met !
by Tom S on Mar 17th, 2014

Just a Thank you note to my Surgeon Dr. Lo, I came for a consultation due to living my life with Gynecomastia (enlarge Male boob's) for over 40 year's, You were very straight forward and made me feel very comfortable I decided to scheduled to have surgery within week's of meeting you, I am now finally able to go swimming without my shirt on ! Am I perfect ? of course not , do I feel normal, feel free and look Great with a flat chest ? Oh yes I do , and I owe it all to you.. Thank you for having a Wonderful staff on your team, I sorta feel like part of of the family. Thank you Your Loyal patient Tom

by Cookie on Jan 28th, 2014

After doing extensive research and consults with many plastic surgeons, i chose Dr. Adrian Lo. After meeting with Dr. Lo my consults with other "premadonna drs." seemed a total waste. First of all, I was not on a time clock when meeting with him , secondly, Dr. Lo seemed to instinctively answer all my questions before I even asked them and there were many. I have been with Dr. Lo now and his staff for many years with absolutely no regrets. I recently had a facelift and lipo and am so happy as I knew I would be. But to get to that point is finding the right dr. If you haven't yet met with Dr. Lo and you are thinking about surgery of any kind.... please at least have a consult with him. Thank you for reading me.

Patient, Practicing CRNP show details Patient, Practicing CRNP
Sep 26th, 2013

As a medical professional myself I had many concerns about having elective surgery, however Dr. Lo and his staff put me at ease. Taking the time to answer any questions or concerns I had as well as explaning the different surgical approaches and implant options. His staff were courteous and responsive to my needs. I am now 6 months post op and every looks perefect. My scars are barely noticeable. I would refer any patient for breast augmentation with Dr. Lo

Wonderful breast augmentation! show details Wonderful breast augmentation!
by Victoria C on Sep 8th, 2013

When I first walked into the office for my free consultation I was greeted by two very lovely ladies, Gina and Mildred. Before I saw Dr. Lo Gina took me into another room where we discussed my goals for my breasts. She then used this machine to pull up some 4D imaging where she was able to show me how each size would look on me. That in itself was very helpful. I was very undecided mat that point and Gina helped me to pick out the right size for my body (she's been doing it for years so I trusted her judgement). After that I got to meet Dr. Lo and discuss everything with him as well. When you first meet him he is very quiet and professional. He explained every possible detail of the surgery and the different incisions and what material would be best for my body (I chose silicone through the transaxillary). After my consultation I scheduled my surgery right away, I didn't see the point in seeing other doctors as I had such a good experience with him and all of his before and after photos are great! In between my consultation and my surgery I started having doubts about both my incision site and my size. I emailed Dr. Lo directly a few times about my concerns. Not only did he get back to me promptly, but gave me real answers and pros and cons before leaving the decision up to me. This man will NOT push you to do anything you don't want to. When I went in for my preop we discussed my concerns again and he continued to reassure me that I had made the best choice for my body type. This time around he seemed much more relaxed and friendly, he even laughed and joked with me a few times. When the day came for my surgery I was a WRECK. I work in healthcare (I'm an RT) so you think I'd have been okay. Nope. I had never been put under or had any surgery before. The first hour I was there I was being asked a million questions by nursing and anesthesia. Sitting there that long gave me a lot of anxiety! But that all changed when Dr. lo came in the room. He was so calm and collected and was joking with me yet again while marking me for surgery. He exudes this confidence but without being a bit cocky. After that I knew I was in good hands! My biggest fear with him putting silicone in through the transaxillary incision was that my boobs were going to end up high and way far apart! I had seen so many horror stories about that being the case with that incision. I had to keep reminding myself that he does this incision on almost all of his patients and if they turned out great then so would I. And let me tell you, when I took off those bandages for the first time I was BLOWN AWAY. Almost always after a BA the breasts are really high and tight. Mine already had a nice slope (they were high of course but not that fake looking high) and were just in a perfect spot. I couldn't have dreamed of a better outcome. I looked more like I was a month post op....not one day! All I can say is the man is wonderful. He told me I was going to have nice full breasts that look natural and that's exactly what I got. He even called me later that night to see how I felt! If you are considering a BA make sure you schedule your free consultation. You won't regret it!

Breast Augmentation show details Breast Augmentation
by *** on Jul 10th, 2013

I had a breast augmentation by Dr. Lo 5 years ago. Dr. Lo is very smart Doctor and is very skilled at breast augmentation. During the consultation prior to surgery I got the impression he could do an augmentation in his sleep. That's what I wanted. I knew he had the experience and was confident and did not "sell me" anything. I don't have one scar. I choose the transaxillary route. Even my gynecologist commented what a good job he did and that the saline implants felt natural and not sloshy. He also uses high quality implants and not cheap thin implants.

Breast augmentation show details Breast augmentation
by Jessica on Apr 19th, 2013

I am a 32 year old who was very self conscious about the way I looked, my breast were so uneven and nothing would fit. I tried everything but nothing seem to work bra's, shirts, dresses. So about 2 years ago I talked to my husband and decided that surgery was the way we wanted to go. Unfortunately, I went to so many doctors who turned me away do to my weight and prior surgeries to my right breast. I found Dr Lo and from the moment I spoke to the receptionist I knew he was the right person for the job. He took such good care of me got me in right away did my surgery within one week of my consultation. His staff called everyday during my recover even went as far as to give me cell phone numbers to text them if I had any issues at night. I feel and look amazing. He is an amazing doctor and I am so happy and proud of his work. He takes such pride and truly cares about his patients!! I would recommend h to anyone. Thank you for making my life that much easier!!! Jessica

Very Happy show details Very Happy
by Laila on Apr 2nd, 2013

I had such a wonderful experience with Doctor Lo and his staff. Both Gina and Mildred were such a pleasure to work with and they made all efforts to always work with my difficult schedule for appointments. Doctor Lo was so wonderful to work with as well and everything turned out just perfectly. I told Doctor Lo what I wanted and he took his knowledge and expertise to provide me with the best possible end result for my needs. I would hightly recommend Doctor Lo to anyone that is interested in breast augmentation.

He is a great doctor ..NO BS show details He is a great doctor ..NO BS
by N white . on Mar 20th, 2013

My first visit to dr.lo office was in July 2012 ,I visit to require about Brest enhancement . His office is low key but nice classic & up to date and I visits his office in New Jersey for my last visit before my surgery that office is fabulous 2!! I receive 3 -D photos of my future breast in his Philly office .. I had a note pad of questions & pictures of how I want my breast to look I asked him and he answered all my questions with out me reading them to him . He made me feel comfortable and he didn't try to push me into something I didn't want . My time in his office wasn't long and into day . His a plastic surgeon not a therapist ... I have send him a e-mail before and he reply like 2 days . His staff is very friendly when I call I get through with no problems and I never had a problem with call backs .. I had my breast done September 2012 . My only con I had was the anesthesia ,it was difficult for me to keep any food or liquid down with my medicines. Dr . Lo called me the day after my surgery and it was a Saturday that made me feel really good , if I had or have any problems and have to call his office his staff will tell me to come in the next day or same day if I can . Since my surgery I been to his office more than 3 times for follow ups and it been wonderful for me and I luv my new body and so do husband . But his a great doctor and I will recommend him to anyone that want cosmetic surgery . He did his job and I had to do my job to like the massages on my breast for 3 months . So to me his far from a one star some of these reviews are B.S to me .. .Ps ..I wish could put my pictures up of my before and after of my 10 tens breast from a 4 stars Doctor Adrain lo !!!

breast augmentation show details breast augmentation
by Eileen Francis on Mar 17th, 2013

I am a plus size woman My breast had just become loose skin, Dr.Adrian Lo gave my breast actual shape,and beauitful form. I thought I was a case that could not be helped. His skill to me is incredible a true master. I could not be happier with my new appearance. Eileen

The best breast augmentation!! show details The best breast augmentation!!
by Christal C. on Mar 4th, 2013

Dr. Lo redid my breast augmentation about 7 years ago! The first doctor that did the did a Horrible job!! Dr. Lo redid them and fixed the space between my breast. Everyone that sees them say that they want to get ones just like mine!! I love the the feel real and look real! I have sent 3 of my friends to him and he has done a great job in them all!! I would never go to anyone else but him!! Thank you so much!! I will keep sending people to you!!

by pongfriend on Feb 5th, 2013

professional,easy to deal with,friendly staff. still cared 6 months later,as if was the day after.

Perfect Augmented Breast show details Perfect Augmented Breast
by Ashley on Feb 1st, 2013

Dr. Lo was a great doctor! He walked me thru the whole process. He was comforting me with my questions and concerns. The results for the breast augmentation was excellent! By breast are even very natural looking and the scars are barely noticeable. I am recommending him to my friends that need cosmetic surgery

Breast Augmentation - Fantastic Experience for my first Procedure show details Breast Augmentation - Fantastic Experience for my first Procedure
Nov 6th, 2012

Dr. Lo and his staff (Gina and Margie) are absolutely fantastic to work with. They are very thorough, caring, and prompt. I went in for consultation in August of 2011 and was on the fence about having the procedure done. I was quoted at a price and just needed to set the date. In October I decided I wanted to set a date. When I called they allowed me to keep my original quote price, even though prices had risen. They were incredibly accommodating and a date was set for January 2012.As the surgery approached I was given all of the necessary medications and items to be completely prepared. Since I elected to not use financing, I was allowed to pay up the balance until 2 weeks prior.On the day of my surgery I was incredible nervous. The procedure is done at an actual hospital and the anesthesia staff is also very kind. Gina was there and made me feel 100 times more comfortable before going in. Within minutes I was asleep.When I woke up there was minimal pain - My boyfriend was with me and Gina to make sure I woke up okay and not in a panic. Dr. Lo came to see me out. The follow ups were easy and very thorough. I made sure I followed up on all exercises and follow-up appointments. Things could not have been smoother. It will be a year in January and I could not be more happy with the results. I feel everything was done catered to my own body and they did not push me into a size I wasn't comfortable with, but made sure I would look appropriate and balanced. The scars are almost completely gone and I feel very natural.I would recommend Dr. Lo and his team to anyone thinking of augmentation surgery.

His one of a kind show details His one of a kind
Oct 24th, 2012

My first visit to dr.lo office was In July . I went to see him for breast enhancement . His office is low key but nice classic and up date & I visits his office in jersey to that one is fabulous 2 !!! Ireceive 3 d photos of my future implants In his office InPhiladelphiaI had a note pad of questions to ask him & he answered all my questions with out me reading them to him . He made me feel comfortable , he didn't try to push me into something I didn't want, my time in his office wasn't long but his a plastic surgeon not a therapist . His staff is very friendly ,I had my breast done sept 7 , my only con I had was the anesthesia , it was difficult for me to keep any food or liquid down with my medicines .Dr , lo called me the day after mySurgery , and it was a Saturday that made me feel really good , if I had any problems and I called the office his staff will tell me to come In the next day or Same day if I can . But his a great doctor and I will recommend him to anyone that want cosmetic surgery ...

Abdomnioplasty show details Abdomnioplasty
Oct 4th, 2012

Dr. Lo and staff were fantastic! So kind and professional. Mildred and Gina even watched my two little children in the waiting area for a follow up appt. when I could not find a sitter! I am so happy with my results and would totally recommend this practice. Thank you for everything!

My Opinion of Dr. Lo show details My Opinion of Dr. Lo
Sep 27th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Lo and his staff could not have better. They were so kind and understanding. They called ME and asked how I was doing! I never had to wait in the office, I was always seen immediately, if I had any questions, I could just call and someone was there to answer it for me. I do intend to see Dr. Lo again for more surgery, as soon as I get the money. He does exquisite work! An above satisfied patient! I will definitely refer my friends to him! And family, my family referred me to him, my daughter no less.

Great Surgeon show details Great Surgeon
by Joel on Aug 22nd, 2012

I had suffered from gynecomastia since puberty and tried everything and anything to get it to go away or reduce it but nothing would ever work. Finally, I decided to have the surgery to remove my gynecomastia. There were several other doctors in the general area but through my research on the issue via another forum specifically for gynecomastia, I found that everyone who went to Lo with this issue was always pleased with the results. I'm no exception. Prior to the surgery, Lo answered every question I could think of with patience and compassion. More than anything I was concerned about the anesthesia but he put my mind at ease. Mildred and Linn were also extremely helpful, kind, and discreet, which, for a man having breast reduction surgery, is very, very much appreciated. The surgery couldn't have gone smoother! The procedure went exactly as Lo said it would and thanks to his expert hands, I healed quicker than expected! Lo also followed-up with me frequently after the surgery and every time heard any concerns I had about my healing progress. It's been 4 months since my surgery and I couldn't be happier with the results. I feel like a new man and it's all because of Dr. Lo and his great assistants, Mildred and Linn. P.S.- The accusations that only upset patients would write long reviews is a little crazy-paranoid. Yes, I am out living my life which is why it took me so long to write this review after my last consultation but I thought it important to eventually find time to write about a very pleasant and exceptional experience.

Just a great doctor and person show details Just a great doctor and person
Aug 1st, 2012

He told me what I did and did not need. Very professional and very knowledgeable.

Nicest sweetest doctor i have met show details Nicest sweetest doctor i have met
May 7th, 2012

Dr. Lo preformed surgery on my baby girl wen she was 3 months old in 1997 now she is 15. She was born with bilateral cleft lip and pallet. He was the only one to assure me that my baby would be fine and not to worry. Now 15 years later i go back to him for myself and he is the same kindest doctor i met 15 years ago. last but not least my baby came out great and i loved my results for myself.

40 y/o male, recent Gynecomastia Surgery. show details 40 y/o male, recent Gynecomastia Surgery.
Mar 5th, 2012

I had surgery three weeks ago, no trouble getting an appointment with Dr. Lo, staff are very attentive and supportive. Dr. Lo explained everything to me from pre-op to follow up care, explained risks and benefits but never pushed me into deciding to get the surgery. Dr. Lo spent a significant amount of time with me, as did his office staff. Very happy with my surgical results as well. Very skilled physician. I already recommended Dr. Lo to a colleague with the same issue. If you need or want surgery from a qualified doctor and excellent support staff, give Dr. Lo's office a call. Thank you Dr. Lo and staff,My deepest gratitude,Jasen B.

Feb 23rd, 2012

Not the best bed side manner and experience in the office by the receptionist is so-so. Results are fabulous and recovery was great!

Feb 20th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Lo!! He and his staff are amazing! I couldn't be any happier with my results!

An excellent and caring surgeon show details An excellent and caring surgeon
Jan 11th, 2012

I had bilateral breast augmentation six months ago. I just had my last follow-up visit. The results are excellent. No complications, good healing, outstanding aesthetic results. I wanted to wait until my last visit to write a review. I would highly recommend Dr. Lo for breast augmentation, particularly if you are interested in a transaxillary incision, a procedure that many surgeons are not competent to handle and do not even offer. I love my transaxillary incisions because they healed up so easily and I have no scars on my breasts.Dr. Lo is truly a perfectionist who takes the time to do the job right. He personally meets with you, personally does his follow ups, is realistic, patient and answers questions thoroughly and accurately.Here some of the things you will NOT get if you elect to see Dr. Lo: you will NOT get a surgeon who tries to sell you on procedures other than the one you came in for, you will NOT get an unctuous schmoozer who flatters you and gives you the creeps, you will NOT get shunted off to assistants and nurses to answer your questions, and you will NOT get overcharged.You will receive the benefit of a highly experienced, meticulous and caring surgeon who performs in an excellent facility (Tuttleman Center) with a top-notch team and a nurse who assists him both in theater and in the office who is smart and also helpful in the process of making final decisions about size, profile and the like.Really, I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Lo. His bedside manner is not really chatty or overly friendly. It's more formal, disciplined and respectful. If that sounds like what you are looking for, please do yourself a favor and include Dr. Lo in your list of surgeons to consult with. Please also do not be deterred by that Internet crank/stalker who posts the same insane drivel over and over on various review sites. I almost was, and I am so glad I did not let myself be influenced by that. Trust me, none of the things that person says about Dr. Lo's character or skill have any validity whatsoever.

Amazing doctor and staff show details Amazing doctor and staff
Dec 21st, 2011

First, the staff are wonderful. They are knowledgeable, sweet, and super helpful. They made me feel very comfortable from the initial consultation all the way through surgery and checkups afterward. I had breast implants put it, had my nose done and lipo done on my thighs. Dr.Lo was absolutely amazing. He took time to answer my questions all the way through, even when I went for my first free consultation. He was honest about what I could expect in terms of outcome, pain following surgery, and price. He did not make unrealistic promises or exaggerate what he could do. For example, he told me that he could not take too much off of my thighs because I would look out of proportion with the rest of my body (I am very tall and have a medium size frame). I went into the surgery fully aware because I had been thoroughly prepared by Dr.Lo and his competent staff. My results were a dream come true. I have been very lucky in that I have not had any complications or problems with any of the work done. Everything turned out really well. It was painful immediately after surgery (as expected), but I recovered fairly quickly and was/am extremely satisfied with the results. People tell me that everything looks completely natural. There is a very slight change in my nose. You almost cant tell, but somehow the slight change makes a dramatic improvement on my face. My thighs are slimmer, completely even on both sides, and look completely natural on me. My breasts turned out great. They are a perfect size for my frame (which Dr.Lo recommended) and people tell me they fit me well. In addition, they are softer than I ever expected! The scars are now (about a year a half later) barely noticeable. I am very lucky that the surgeries went so well and that I chose such a knowledgeable and competent doctor (with a great staff!). I could not be happier with the results. I recommend Dr.Lo and his staff to anyone I speak to on the subject.

Nov 12th, 2011

Dr. Lo and his staff made the whole experience as painless as possible. I researched different surgeons for awhile before scheduling a consult with him. Dr. Lo and his staff were very polite and courteous. He does not pressure you into a procedure and encourages you to make the right decision. He always answered all of my questions and concerns promptly by e-mail.He even called after my procedure to make sure everything was okay. Dr. Lo is a top notch surgeon, and my results were better then expected. I'm very confident I made the right decision going with Dr. Lo, and I would recommend him to anyone.

Nov 9th, 2011

I went to a total of 7 surgeons and after about a year of research, I chose Dr. Adrian Lo. I nursed three kids and was left with deflated breasts. Five of the surgeons recommended a lift which would have involved more scars. Dr. Lo was confident that I didn't need a lift. I told him my concerns and he spent time with me and listened. My emails were answered promply and the staff answered all of my questions. It has been 6 months and my husband and I are very happy with the results. They feel soft and look natural. Despite what the other doctors said, I went with my gut feeling and I am glad I chose Dr. Lo.

Oct 27th, 2011

I loved meeting Dr. Lo and his Staff they were really nice and so assuring to me. He helped me achieve what i wanted and was very pleased and happy with my results, i would def go back and see him if i needed anything else and would recommend everyone that is looking for a good plastic surgeon to go see him.

Wonderful Experience! Highly recommend! show details Wonderful Experience! Highly recommend!
Sep 30th, 2011

I have had an amazing experience as a patient of Dr. Lo! Prior to my procedure, I researched many surgeons before choosing Dr. Lo and my choice has been one of the best I've ever made. From my initial consultation, through my procedure and post-operative care, I have received the best medical care possible by a gifted surgeon and his wonderful staff, Gina and Mildred. I am thrilled with the results of my procedure and would absolutely return to and would highly recommend Dr. Lo!

Highly Recommend Dr. Adrian Lo show details Highly Recommend Dr. Adrian Lo
Sep 28th, 2011

I've had my breast augmentation for a little under two months now. I would recommend Dr. Adrian Lo to anybody looking to have plastic surgery. He and his staff are so helpful and caring. He is extremely professional and exceptional at what he does. Everything throughout the whole process of my surgery and recovering time couldn't have went any better! I'm so happy and thrilled with the outcome I couldn't be any happier!

Dr. Adrian Lo and his staff are the best! Ahhhh, thank you, thank you! show details Dr. Adrian Lo and his staff are the best! Ahhhh, thank you, thank you!
Aug 26th, 2011

First and foremost Id like to thank Dr. Los practice for putting up with me!! Joking of course, I always have a million questions and concerns but he and his staff are always more than happy to answer my questions :). But, thank you very much for being amazing at what you do and for the awesome results. I was originally recommended to Dr. Lo by a family friend over 6 years ago for breast augmentation;For my first procedure, unfortunately I was not very happy with the results (I had chosen high-profile saline implants; they project out a lot but arent very wide for my build I did not feel as though they were very flattering) but thankfully Dr. Lo was very helpful and kind with my concerns so I was able to find my dream implants for the next time! I did a lot of research and with help from Dr. Lo I chose moderate plus-profile saline implants , I LOVE THEM and I am sooo incredibly happy with the results, they are absolutely amazing and exactly what I had envisioned, I truly cant believe that its been 6 years. It was entirely worth it God bless Dr. Lo I was so anxious regarding the results and taking proper care during the healing process, but he always very helpful and caring. My next procedure was recently, in 2011. After years of careful consideration I decided to return for septo-rhinoplasty; I COULD NOT BE ANY HAPPIER!!!!!!!!!! I feel like my nose is perfect now, everyone agrees with me and that feels good too. It looks incredibly natural and really has helped make my face appear more in harmony as they say. I also felt like I was able to be more relaxed this time around because I know that I can trust Dr. Lo with my results. Regarding this surgery the only bad parts that I recall are the anxiety immediately before surgery, the 30 minutes immediately following the surgery (waking up) and not being able to sneeze afterwards, that was pretty horrible :). I feel like both procedures were pretty minimal pain/discomfort wise. Again, Dr. Lo and his staff have been amazingly helpful throughout this entire process, making me even more glad that I returned. One thing that I always tell any of my friends/family considering plastic surgery is that its very important to have realistic expectations, do your research and trust your surgeon! He knows what hes doing.

Great experience show details Great experience
Jun 17th, 2011

I was very nervous when I started my search for a breast augmentation surgeon and I could not be any happier that I picked him. His staff is great. He is knowledgeable, honest, and to the point. He gave me his opinions but told me that in the end it was my decision, he was not pushy, and realistic (unlike other surgeons and assistants). I recently had my surgery and I am already very pleased with the outcome. The incisions are small (under the armpit). He may not be the most talkative person but it works for someone who has a busy schedule and does not have time to just sit around/chat! I would absolutely recommend Dr. Lo for a breast augmentation.

10 years later show details 10 years later
Apr 20th, 2011

I had breast augmentation a little over 10 years ago and they STILL look fantastic! A year after that I had a mini tummy tuck that was also excellent. (3 pregnancies can wreak havoc on a slender frame). I had consulted with several plastic surgeons and Dr. Lo was the most considerate and informative. He strives for a natural balanced look and his arm pit incision has virtually no scar. The breasts are perfectly placed and I have no sagging. I am 5'4", 120lbs and have a small C cup. (380ccs). Dr. Lo was a caring and sensitive surgeon who took care of all my needs. I will return to him again if I ever need to replace my current implants.

dr lo saved my life show details dr lo saved my life
Feb 13th, 2011

Though I have never has cosmetic plastic surgery Dr lo was my plastic surgeon when I was 3. After being scalded in hot water he did skin graphs multiple times. If it weren't for him I may not be alive today. Anyone who has something bad to say about Dr lo has a very strange outlook on people. He was always very nice to me and my family and had a great bedside mannor. I never felt rushed with him or uncomfortable. I am now considering going back to get my breasts done and he is the only doctor I can even consider.

BEST plastic surgeon in Phila. area!! show details BEST plastic surgeon in Phila. area!!
Nov 22nd, 2010

After months of research and going to consultations with seven different doctors I was finally confident I found the best doctor to do my breast augmentation--Dr. Adrian Lo. Now, 3 months after my breast augmentation I know I made the right decision! I am 100% happy with my new breasts! There were many reasons I picked Dr. Lo over any of the other doctors. First and foremost, he gave me his opinion (which I asked for), but left it up to me to decide what exactly I wanted. He was also very realistic and honest about the results I could expect - He didn't just tell me what I wanted to hear. Many of the other doctors gave me wrong information or simply said it was "impossible" to do what I wanted (silicone, under the muscle, through my armpit). I felt like they were just trying to get the business and leaving out facts while Dr. Lo gave me all the information and wanted me to decide on my own. I also appreciated the fact that he didn't just leave me in a room to pick a CC number (when that meant nothing to me). His office also has a machine that does virtual pictures of the before and after which was also very helpful! In the end I explained to him what I wanted, he considered my body, and did what looked most natural (which IS what I wanted). It was a big decision to get this done and I am so glad I took my time researching and going to all those consultations until I found Dr. Lo. I wouldn't have been happy if I settled for another doctor. My scars are healing very well and my breasts look amazing. My boyfriend said, "Wow. You need to write that doctor a thank you letter. Your boobs look phenomenal!" He's right. They are PERFECT. I honestly have no complaints whatsoever. I am a bit of a perfectionist and they look completely symmetrical, in the exact right place, and the perfect size. I LOVE THEM! ...Best decision ever.Dr. Lo truly is an artist who loves what he does. He is an amazing doctor and I would recommend him to anyone looking to have something done!

Nov 18th, 2010

I WAS TERRIFIED TO GET MY BREAST AUGMENTATION. TERRIFIED. I did a years worth of research and went to three other Doctors before I decided to go with Dr. Lo. Dr. Lo and his Staff were Great!! Gina really helped calm me down the day of my surgery and they even spent extra time with me during my consultation- until I had ALL of my million questions answered and I knew exactly what the plan was. My results are fabulous and VERY natural, you would NEVER know that I have implants, even my touch its questionable because they feel so real & My scars are basically INVISIBLE. I'm extremely happy with my decision and would recommend him to anyone!

Part of the family :) show details Part of the family :)
by Sara :) on Oct 27th, 2010

From my first call for a consultation I instantly felt like a member of the family. Dr Lo and his staff were wonderful. They gave me great advice and answered all my questions. The decision to have surgery was a big one and I am so glad I chose Dr Lo.

The ABSOLUTE BEST! show details The ABSOLUTE BEST!
Oct 27th, 2010

Dr. Lo was very honest in telling me exactly what could be done to fix my problem. He conducted himself in a professional manner every time I saw him! His staff was very helpful and understanding.From the time I got into my hospital room to the time my surgery was over, Dr. Lo was right there with me. He eased my nerves and made me feel very comfortable.I was recently discharged from Dr. Lo's care and am extremely happy with the results of my surgery. I have already recommended him to a number of my friends and would NEVER go to anyone else!!!

BEST!!!!!!! show details BEST!!!!!!!
Oct 20th, 2010

I love Dr. Lo. His bedside manner was fantastic, caring and very helpful he listened to what I had to say. I had breast surgery in 2004 and it was the best thing I ever did. Thank You Dr. Lo Michelle

If you are considering Plastic Surgery, I highly recommend Dr. Adrian Lo show details If you are considering Plastic Surgery, I highly recommend Dr. Adrian Lo
by Cathi on Oct 11th, 2010

Two of my daughters recently had work done by Dr. Lo; One had a rhinoplasty, the other a breast enhancement and liposuction. I knew they were beautiful before, but they look "perfect" now. Both daughters on their own diligently did their research and had consultations with other plastic surgeons prior to making their own final selection of whom to entrust their bodies to with this important decision. They are both thrilled with their results. In addition, I spoke to several people while waiting for my daughter to get out of surgery, and everyone I spoke with also had complete confidence in Dr. Lo's abilities, talents, wisdom, commitment to excellence, and years of experience. Some time ago, I asked my personal physician to recommend some plastic surgeons should I ever decide to have work done. Of the names he gave me, one was Dr Adrian Lo. I have known and trusted my family physician for 25 years, and when he recommends someone, I have confidence that MY DOCTOR TRUSTS THIS DOCTOR. As a 53 year old woman, the initial concerns I had about undergoing a surgery were unfounded. I felt perfectly safe entrusting Dr. Lo to safeguard my life while I was in the operating room, and, believe me, trusting a surgeon 100% with my very life is not an easy thing for me to do. His confidence gave me confidence. Going into surgery, I knew I was completely safe. Dr. Lo recommended a tummy tuck for me. Prior to my tummy tuck, I looked frumpy, and I felt unattractive and old. That feeling began to permeate my life. After my daughters had their surgeries, I figured, "What the heck, can't hurt to get a free consult just for the heck of it." This "just for the heck of it consult" turned out to be the best decision I have ever made in my life. Although plastic surgery is not considered medically necessary, for me it has turned into an "emotionally necessary" lifesaver. I am writing this review 23 days after my tummy tuck, and I look absolutely FABULOUS! I feel so happy now, am able to fit into clothes I haven't worn in years, revitalized, energized, younger than my 53 years, and I actually feel proud of my body again. Thank you Dr. Lo, you have changed my life. If you would like a free consult, "just for the heck of it", contact Dr. Lo's office at 215-829-6900.

by S.M. on Sep 15th, 2010

My experience with Dr.Lo was very pleasing! I went to him for a breast augmentation and I am very pleased with the results! As big as I went, he made me look very very natural! Ever since the procedure I have gotten nonstop compliments! All of his staff members are very nice and welcoming they make you feel like your right at home!I have recommended alot of people to Dr.Lo and they also are very pleased with their results! I would definately go back for more procedures done!

Sep 9th, 2010

I got breast implants with Dr Lo a couple years ago... When I first got them done I was happy with them because they seemed to have a nice position in my chest.. However, as anyone with brest implants already knows, after about 6 months they drop.. Looking back, all of the pictures he showed me were of girls who where a couple weeks post-op and not of anyone who has had time to drop... Needless to say, mine have dropped further down then I would have liked them too... Also, one is bigger than the other. Im upset now because my girlfriend just hers done about a year ago and for the first 6 months they were high in her chest (like they should be) and now that they have settled they are gorgrous! :(... All in all- they arent bad.. just could have been better

Doctor's Response

I have an open door policy, patients can come back at any time for a review. Patients often come back 1 year, 2 years or more for a followup( there is no charge for this). Breast implants can settle and change over time. All my before and after patient photos are at least 6 months to 1 year after surgery.

A Gentle Giant, Bigger than Life show details A Gentle Giant, Bigger than Life
by Diane Kulesa on Aug 23rd, 2010

I have known Dr. Adrian Lo and his excellent staff for at least 5 years. Dr. Lo has impeccable bedside manner that brings a comfort a level to his patients, i.e. me beyond reproach. He and his staff are willing and do work with your concerns on any level. I am not so trusting therefore Dr. Lo has not only earned my trust but I do not hesitate to recommend him to friend, family or perhaps someone I randomly meet and engage in the topic of plastic surgeons. He and his staff are the "BOMB".

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr Lo!!!!!! show details LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr Lo!!!!!!
by Cheryl on Jul 21st, 2010

I have had an absolute wonderful experience with Dr Lo & his staff. Dr Lo is thorough, honest and caring from start to finish. I have had absolutely amazing results from my surgery and couldn't be more pleased! He has exceed my expections and I wouldn't hesitate to return to him in the future. Meet with Dr Lo..., you will not be disappointed!!!!!

Rhinoplasty show details Rhinoplasty
by Amanda Krebs on Jul 21st, 2010

I am very happy with my rhinoplasty that Dr. Lo performed. He did an excellent job and I would highly recommend this physician!