A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Ma, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from University Of New South Wales, Kensington.
Dr. Ma has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans