A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Marchidann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Marchidann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marchidann
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Marchidann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marchidann graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Marchidann has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Marchidann MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Adrian Marchidann practice?
- Dr. Adrian Marchidann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adrian Marchidann practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Neurologists.