A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Marchidann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Marchidann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marchidann
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Marchidann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Marchidann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marchidann graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Marchidann has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Marchidann MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Adrian Marchidann practice?
- Dr. Adrian Marchidann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adrian Marchidann practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Neurologists.