A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Marimon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Marimon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Marimon graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marimon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Hialeah Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Tomas Marimon MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Adrian T. Marimon practice?
- Dr. Adrian Marimon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adrian Marimon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Miami, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.