A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Messerli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Messerli, Cardiologist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Messerli
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Messerli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Messerli, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Messerli graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Messerli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center
- Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Werner Messerli MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Adrian W. Messerli practice?
- Dr. Adrian Messerli has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrian Messerli practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Cardiologists.