A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Messerli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Messerli, Cardiologist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Messerli, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Messerli graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Messerli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center
- Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Werner Messerli MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Adrian W. Messerli practice?
- Dr. Adrian Messerli has 13 office locations.
Dr. Adrian Messerli practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Danville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Hazard, KY and Georgetown, KY.
See Danville Internists and Danville Cardiologists.