A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Meyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Meyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Meyer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Meyer MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adrian Meyer practice?
- Dr. Adrian Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrian Meyer practices Internal Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Internists.