A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Michael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Michael is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michael
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Michael Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Michael, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Michael graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Michael has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian A Michael MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Adrian A. Michael practice?
- Dr. Adrian Michael has 1 office location.
- Dr. Adrian Michael practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near La Mesilla, NM.