A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Michael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Michael is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Michael, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Michael graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Michael has 5 hospital affiliations:
- R. E. Thomason General Hospital
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Azize Michael MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Adrian A. Michael practice?
- Dr. Adrian Michael has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adrian Michael practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Las Cruces, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM and El Paso, TX.
See Las Cruces Internists and Las Cruces Rheumatologists.