A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Miclea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Miclea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miclea graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Miclea has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Nicusor Miclea DO is a male General Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Adrian N. Miclea practice?
- Dr. Adrian Miclea has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrian Miclea practices General Practice near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach General Practitioners.