A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Miranda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Miranda, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miranda graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Miranda has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Children's Hospital of WI-Fox Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miranda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans