A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Miranda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Miranda is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Miranda, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miranda graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miranda has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of WI-Fox Valley
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Miranda MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Adrian Miranda practice?
- Dr. Adrian Miranda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adrian Miranda practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Neenah, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Neenah Pediatricians and Neenah Pediatric Specialists.