A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Moger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moger
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Moger, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Liver Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moger graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Moger has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian C Moger MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Adrian C. Moger practice?
- Dr. Adrian Moger has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrian Moger practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Radiologists.