A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Morales, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Morales has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Plaza Medical Center
- Harris Methodist Southlake Center For Diagnostics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Scott Morales MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Adrian S. Morales practice?
- Dr. Adrian Morales has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adrian Morales practices Anesthesiology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Anesthesiologists.