A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Moran, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Moran has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian M Moran MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Adrian M. Moran practice?
- Dr. Adrian Moran has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrian Moran practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Portland, ME.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Pediatric Specialists.