A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Moran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Moran, MD, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Moran graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Moran has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Maine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans