A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Ortega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Ortega is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Ortega, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortega graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ortega has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Eugenio Ortega MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adrian E. Ortega practice?
- Dr. Adrian Ortega has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrian Ortega practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Colorectal Surgeons.