A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Pay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Pay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pay graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Pay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pampa Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Philip Pay MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adrian P. Pay practice?
- Dr. Adrian Pay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adrian Pay practices Internal Medicine near Pampa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Wichita, KS.
See Pampa Internists.