Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adrian Popescu
Dr. Adrian Popescu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Blackwood, NJ, with other offices in Stratford, NJ and Camden, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist, Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Popescu is affiliated with Kennedy University Hospital - Cherry Hill, Kennedy University Hospital - Washington Township and St Joseph Health Services of RI. He speaks English.
Dr. Adrian Popescu has the following 3 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Adrian Popescu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blackwood, NJ.
Dr. Joseph Gambale
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Blackwood, NJ 0.01 mi10
Dr. Maryann Lauletta
Blackwood, NJ 0.01 mi19
Dr. Dominic Valentino III
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Blackwood, NJ 0.01 mi16