A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Popescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Popescu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Popescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Popescu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Popescu MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Adrian Popescu practice?
- Dr. Adrian Popescu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adrian Popescu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Berlin, NJ.
See Stratford Physiatrists.