A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Popescu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Popescu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Popescu
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Popescu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Popescu graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Popescu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Popescu MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Adrian Popescu practice?
- Dr. Adrian Popescu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adrian Popescu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Berlin, NJ.
See Stratford Physiatrists.