A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Preda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Preda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Preda, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Preda graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Preda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- University of California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Preda MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adrian Preda practice?
- Dr. Adrian Preda has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrian Preda practices Psychiatry near Orange, CA.
See Orange Psychiatrists.