A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Ramos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Ramos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Ramos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Ramos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Doctors Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan