A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Rawlinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Rawlinson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Rawlinson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rawlinson graduated from University Of Leeds, England.
Dr. Rawlinson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian John Rawlinson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adrian J. Rawlinson practice?
- Dr. Adrian Rawlinson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Adrian Rawlinson practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA and San Rafael, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.