Dr. Adrian Rivera-Flores MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Belleview, FL

March 5th, 2017
A dr who cares
We have been going to Dr Rivera for 10yrs. This is a Dr who cares for you. Will send time with you. He gets back to you with your results.

March 1st, 2017
Awesome Doctor
Dr Rivera is an awesome Doctor! I suffer from severe anxiety and have white coat syndrome except for Dr Rivera. He is so kind and considerate I never stress. His nurses and office staff are so sweet and attentive. They take as much time as I need and listen to me. I highly recommend him to any and all 😊.

November 3rd, 2016
Excellent Medical Attention
Doctor Rivera is an excellent physician. He is a genuine caring Doctor who takes the time you need to address all your concerns. In addition, whatever you need done from blood work, x-rays to referring you he will do and follows-up with you to ensure you are better. I received a call form Dr. Rivera on a Sunday to give me blood work results I was very surprised… What Doctor now-a-days does that? Both of his nurses Ginny and Kim are wonderful and they take the time to listen and document everything you bring to their attention, they too make you feel welcome and comfortable. To me this is very important no matter what the circumstance you can always rely on excellent medical service. The front office staff greets you with a smile, will answer your questions and are just as caring. I have been going to the Belleview office for two years and I have brought other family members and have referred friends because of their continued medical care.

September 18th, 2016
Office visit
I have been Dr. River's patient for the last 18 years. He is very caring and knowledgable. I have to mention his #1 nurse, Ginny too. They are the dynamic duo. The fact that he does blood work and X-Rays right there in his office suite is important to me too. His office staff is very accommodating to the patients as well. The office staff plugged me into his already buy schedule to treat an issue I had.

July 11th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Rivera for many years now. I always recommend Dr. Rivera to anyone I come in contact with who are looking for a doctor in the area.

April 24th, 2016
I have been seeing Dr Rivera for 5 years now and find him to be a wonderful and caring doctor.

April 9th, 2016
Been seeing Dr. Rivera for years. He's an old fashioned doctor. Checks everything out. Doesnt leave anything to chance. Refers you to specialist if necessary. Calls you with test results...good or bad. Cant be a better doctor around.

March 4th, 2016
Mrs.
I have been a patient of Dr. Rivera for more than 15 years. He is the most caring and concerned physician I have ever had. Ginny and Kim are excellent. He calls me the same day with results of tests. I've never had a problem getting an appointment. The entire staff gets 5 stars from me. Thank you.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate the kind words!

February 15th, 2016
I'm a new patient with Dr Rivera, and I have had no negative experiences. Dr Rivera is a real professional and his staff is as nice and friendly as can be. I highly recommend Dr Riveras practice.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate the kind words.

February 13th, 2016
Very pleased with Dr. Rivera and his office
Dr. Rivera comes into the examination room and has reviewed your record and reviewed what Ginny, his nurse, has listed as why you are having the appointment. When he enters the room his knowledgeable and not flipping through your file. It is very comforting to know a doctor is that interested in your well-being to be so prepared. He doesn't rush out of the room either, but will discuss what your concerns might be. We are so happy we chose him for our doctor.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate the kind words.

February 7th, 2016
Please Join The Winning Health Care Team at Family Care = Belleview
My wife and I started our health care relationship with Family Care - Belleview - Dr. Adrián Rivera, and the family Care Team in mid 2008 upon moving out from Boston, MA. Since them we have been served by all of them in a very professional, personal, and sensitive way. We really feel blessed by being served by Dr. Rivera, and his very positive health care team. Thanks for the opportunity of sharing our experience with others. Keep up the good service!

January 26th, 2016
I've been seeing Dr. Rivera-Flores for quite some time. I appreciate the personal calls to give test results and feel that I can really trust his opinions on treatments. The staff has always been wonderful. I would like to especially mention Ginnie and Kim. Kim has been more than willing to go the extra mile in helping me sort out insurance/pharmacy problems regardless of how many phone calls it takes. Ginnie is always professional, efficient & thorough.