A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Ryan, Sports Medicine, Arthroscopy of the Knee and Shoulder, Hip and Knee Replacement Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Ryan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Ryan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian B. Ryan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adrian B. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Adrian Ryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrian Ryan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Orthopedic Surgeons.