A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Ryan, Sports Medicine, Arthroscopy of the Knee and Shoulder, Hip and Knee Replacement Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Ryan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Ryan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian B. Ryan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adrian B. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Adrian Ryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrian Ryan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Orthopedic Surgeons.