A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Salazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Salazar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Salazar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Salazar graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Salazar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Salazar MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adrian Salazar practice?
- Dr. Adrian Salazar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adrian Salazar practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.