A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Sandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Sandler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Sandler, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandler graduated from University Of Cambridge, England. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sandler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Asheville Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Sandler MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Adrian Sandler practice?
- Dr. Adrian Sandler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adrian Sandler practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Pediatricians.