A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Santamaria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Santamaria, Neurologist, Sleep Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Santamaria, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Santamaria graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Santamaria has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Antonio Santamaria MD is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Adrian A. Santamaria practice?
- Dr. Adrian Santamaria has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrian Santamaria practices Neurology near Tomball, TX.
See Tomball Neurologists.