A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Strand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Strand, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Strand, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strand graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Strand has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Valley Convalescent Hospital - Watsonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Lee Strand MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adrian L. Strand practice?
- Dr. Adrian Strand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adrian Strand practices Family Medicine near Seaside, CA.
See Seaside Primary Care Doctors.