A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Strand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Strand, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strand
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Strand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Strand, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strand graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Strand has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Valley Convalescent Hospital - Watsonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian Lee Strand MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adrian L. Strand practice?
- Dr. Adrian Strand has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adrian Strand practices Family Medicine near Seaside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Watsonville, CA.
See Seaside Primary Care Doctors.