A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Van Bakel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Van Bakel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Bakel
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Van Bakel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Van Bakel, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Bakel graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Van Bakel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian B Van Bakel MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adrian B. Van Bakel practice?
- Dr. Adrian Van Bakel has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrian Van Bakel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Cardiologists.