A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Van Bakel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Van Bakel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Bakel
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Van Bakel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrian Van Bakel, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Bakel graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Van Bakel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian B Van Bakel MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adrian B. Van Bakel practice?
- Dr. Adrian Van Bakel has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrian Van Bakel practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Cardiologists.