A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrian Woolley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrian Woolley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woolley
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woolley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Woolley graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Woolley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrian L Woolley DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adrian L. Woolley practice?
- Dr. Adrian Woolley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adrian Woolley practices Family Medicine near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Primary Care Doctors.