A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrianna Buga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrianna Buga, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Buga graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Grigore T. Popa, Iasi.
Dr. Buga has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrianna Buga MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adrianna Buga practice?
- Dr. Adrianna Buga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adrianna Buga practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.