A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adriana Cano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adriana Cano, Nephrologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adriana Cano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cano graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Cano has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adriana Basiliza Cano MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Adriana B. Cano practice?
- Dr. Adriana Cano has 1 office location.
Dr. Adriana Cano practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Nephrologists.