A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adriana Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adriana Katz is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adriana Katz, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Katz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adriana Katz MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Adriana Katz practice?
- Dr. Adriana Katz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adriana Katz practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ.
See Hackensack Endocrinologists.