Dr. Adriana Katz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adriana Katz?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Adriana Katz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 16th, 2017

Terrible.

Having been to this doctor over a two year period, her manner got progressively worse and her aggressiveness regrading payment was out of control, even though I was a loyal cash paying patient at every visit. Does not respect or appreciate her patients.

April 28th, 2017

Competent endocrinologist

Been with her over four years. She "knows her stuff" in a blip, refers you to helpful resources. People want a miracle to resolve their medical problems! It all centers on what you put in your mouth, the amount, and your physical activity level. She will guide you, but you got to do the work, otherwise what is the point! and Katz may get a tad frustrated at you because you are not even trying or making half hearted attempts to get better. She can only do so much for you . Her assistant Teresa is absolutely wonderful. Yes, at the times the office is very busy, like where I work, but the work gets done!!!!!!!! People upset because Katz has no fast revolving door - you are in and out fast. This is not a push button get results business.

March 27th, 2017

Good physician, DON'T BE MISLED BY PRIOR COMMENTS

Like most physicians, Dr. Katz has a busy office. However, the staff is accommodating and helpful. Dr. Katz is a no nonsense physician whose concern is focused on her patient's health and prevention of disease. She is quirky but in a good way and most importantly is thorough. Not everyone will like her style and personality, but that shouldn't be the reason to see a competent physician. Quick tip: Take the first appt of the morning and get to the office 45 minutes early...wait until the office opens and you should have no problem with wait time.

January 5th, 2017

Terrible Physician

Save yourself time and money by going some place else. This practice is a circus starring Dr. Katz as the joker. Run!!!

June 21st, 2016

Great Md.

An excellent doctor who takes her time to explain and educate the patient My sugar levels went down to almost normal . I lost weight and no more insulin Never had a Dr. like Ms Katz !! Im so happy.

February 1st, 2016

SHE'S HORRIBLE. MAY KNOW HER CHEMISTRY AND DOCTOR STUFF BUT TERRIBLE BEDSIDE MANNER, TERRIBLE OFFICE VISIT. DOES NOT UNDERSTAND INDIVIDUALS. DOES NOT LISTEN.

October 23rd, 2015

Inefficient

You have to wait a minimum of one hour ... I've waited close to two hours to see the doctor for 5 minutes. Can't believe they run an office like this

July 20th, 2015

After being ignored by other doctors, Dr. Katz quickly identified my issues. I'm off diabetes medication and have lost over 80 lbs! She cheers me along as I make good progress and made excellent referrals when needed.

June 13th, 2015

Very happy.

I was very happy with Dr. Katz's conservative approach to suggest a change in diet and exercise instead of loading me up with medicine. I also appreciated that Dr. Katz sat with me to take my medical history instead of having me fill out forms. I found her answers and explanations helpful and calming. A very good experience.

November 27th, 2013

No respect for patients

Dr. Katz double books her appointments with no regard for the patients time spent waiting. I went to her twice. The first time I waited patiently for over 2 hours while listening to all the complaints from her patients about the wait times. The second time I waited for an hour until someone who arrived much later than I was seen prior to me. That was the last straw! I confronted the receptionist on the matter. who replied "We had to squeeze you in". What? I made an appointment in advance not last minute. That's when doctor Katz made her appearance and stated if I wasn't happy with the service, please leave. Well, she certainly did not have to ask me twice. Hasta la vista baby! This doctor is greedy, has a terrible bedside manner, and has no respect for her patients. We have jobs and our time is just as important. If you have lots of time to waste, then this is the doctor for you. Otherwise I suggest looking eslewhere. By the way, the day I walked out, I found another doctor (77 Prospect ave. Hackensack, NJ) who saw me within an hour of leaving her office. They retrieved all my records immediately and with no wait time. Very professional.

August 4th, 2013

Unprofessional

I have noduls on my thyroid adrenal and pituitary gland. She told me I have so many noduls you can play connect the dots. I was not pregnant and lactating and i explained to her that sometimes i had to release so of the milk. And she said what do you think it will go bad?? It was like she had ADHD and wouldnt listen to me. Teresa at the desk is WONDERFUL I dont know how she tolerates her.

November 29th, 2012

Office Manger of Chiro

Teresa very professional , but the first visit there was a wait of 35 mins .. I really thought Dr Katz was very nice as well as personable she gave me a plan to excute and so far so good ..