A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adriana Maldonado-Brem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adriana Maldonado-Brem is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maldonado-Brem
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Maldonado-Brem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adriana Maldonado-Brem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Failure
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maldonado-Brem graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Maldonado-Brem has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Mary Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adriana C Maldonado-Brem MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Adriana C. Maldonado-Brem practice?
- Dr. Adriana Maldonado-Brem has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adriana Maldonado-Brem practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hagerstown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Fredericksburg, VA and Stafford, VA.
See Hagerstown Internists and Hagerstown Endocrinologists.