3.0

detailed doctor but slow with everything else show details detailed doctor but slow with everything else
by c.s. on Jun 10th, 2015

I think she is very detailed which I like.But I hate going for apointments because every time ive waited two hours.This last time was really bad.My apt was at five pm and I didnt get home til eight pm.what made me mad was the front office people turned the lights off and left when there were still patients in the office.I think the office is poorly managed and that was very unprofessional for workers to leave when patients were still sitting there.Also to even get a time slot is hard as well.The doc might be busy but most other offices are flexible with getting you in.I like the doctor but nothing else and am considering switching.I dont want to wait two hrs everytime.Somethings gotta give.

by hashi on May 1st, 2014

"Dr Brem refuses to test Free T3 and Reverse T3. She also refuses to prescribe T3 drugs or any natural T4 drugs. She did test for Hashimoto's after my first visit but hasn't tested me again since then. I also have nodules-found through ultrasound-but she will not have them aspirated to check for cancer. The office is horrific with returning calls, and when I told the doctor that I waited 5 months to get test results she commented on how poor her office staff had been and that I wouldn't have received a call even if the results had been bad. She did say she has new staff but then complained about one of her current staff members. Expect to wait at least 30 minutes--I have waited for over an hour two times." I agree with everything the above person said and I am now looking for a new Dr. I told her my hashi symptoms and she asked me if i was depressed and refused to look at any of my hashi research. ....Fired

Apr 16th, 2014