A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adriana Monferre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adriana Monferre, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Monferre graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Monferre has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adriana Thelma Monferre MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adriana T. Monferre practice?
- Dr. Adriana Monferre has 5 office locations.
Dr. Adriana Monferre practices Internal Medicine near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wynnewood Internists.