A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adriana Neagoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adriana Neagoe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neagoe
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Neagoe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adriana Neagoe, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Neagoe graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Neagoe has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Metrowest Medical Center
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adriana Denisa Neagoe MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adriana D. Neagoe practice?
- Dr. Adriana Neagoe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adriana Neagoe practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA and Concord, MA.
See Worcester Psychiatrists.