Dr. Adriana Padilla MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 28th, 2016
Excellant clinician with broad knowledge. Very approachable.

May 15th, 2015
she is an awesome physician.....

August 23rd, 2014
Awsome Doctor
I have been Dr. Padilla's patient for over 10 years. I have not once felt rushed by her and in my experience she actually does listen to my concerns and has referred me out when needed. I have even received calls from her or her nurse when they needed to get back to me with information. I agree with another reviewer that the front office staff are nice but they sometimes do not realize there are some medical reasons that should be scheduled right away, not 2 weeks later. In those cases I also ask to speak to Dr. Padilla's nurse. I recommend Dr. Padilla to friends and family.

August 2nd, 2013
Excellent Doctor
I highly recommend Dr. Padilla. She is an excellent doctor that listens to her patients.

January 24th, 2013
Does not have sincere interest for her patients NEEDS.
I'm pretty dissapointed with Dr. Padilla. I'm constantly stuck waiting about 40-60 minutes every appointment I schedule ahead of time. And then I'm left waiting an additional 20 to 30 minutes in the unit office in complete silence. My last appointment with her, she saw me for about 10 minutes and did not give me a physical as requested. She had told me she would refer me to an OB (this is my first pregnancy) and it's been 2 and a half weeks later and I heard absolutely NOTHING from her "referal" stating she contacted them for my interest. Dr. Padilla knows I am 2 months pregnant and I should be seeing an OB asap. I had to find my own OB since she chose not to do her job, I needed to have her refer me to my chosen OB and when her assistant called me today to ask why I needed to see the OB. I had to fill her in that Dr. Padilla knows I'm pregnant and was supposed to refer me to see an OB and failed to do so. She humbly lauged on the phone, I gave her my reason for seeing the OB and we ended the call.. If that It's taking your job seriously I don't know what is. I was appalled by the reaction when it's clear who is at fault. I do not reccommend this doctor because she does not take interest in your concerns, keeps you waiting absurd amounts of time and sees you for minimal time and sends you on your way to pay. I'll be switching my doctor asap. The only positives I can think of about this dr is her staff are friendly. Other than that, if you dont mind waiting forever to see her for a small amount of time. Be my guest.

May 18th, 2011
Above and beyond
I switched my previous doctor because of lack of communication and well she wasn't doing anything for my pain. I researched doctors and came across Dr. Padilla I made an appointment and had my 1st visit. The only problem I had was that the office was a little tricky to find. The wait time was very short. As soon as I met Dr. Padilla she gave me a good feeling, she sat and talked with me about my pain, gave me information, and she seemed genuinly caring. She even personally called me to follow up on my condition. She is now my permanant Doctor!!!

April 9th, 2010
Dr. Padilla is awesome! She truly cares about helping her patients. When I see Dr. Padilla I have never felt rushed and she actually listens to my health concerns and has made appropriate referrals for me. I can't imagine seeing a different doctor. The front office staff is nice but can be a bit slow sometimes in helping patients and they don't always realize that certain health issues need an appointment ASAP. In that case I just ask to speak to Dr. Padilla's nurse or medical assistant.

February 26th, 2010
I've been seeing Dr. Padilla for about 11 years. She is never just in and out. She always listens, and ask's questions. There is dialogue, and I think that is something that lacks in some medical offices. I feel like I'm genuinly cared about, espesially when she remembers the previous visits. I feel very comfortable with her and her bedside manner is wonderful. She is thorough on my exams, and I feel very well taken care of.